Real Estate Tips: When planning a renovation in order to sell your home, it's important not to over-do the property. If you renovate a home to the point where it is worth significantly more than other properties in the neighborhood, you are unlikely to see a return on your investment. If the renovation won't increase the selling price of the home, skip it.
– Mobile Home Park For Sale.
– Jacksonville, Fl. suburbs, Green Cove Springs Fl.
– $3300 a month rental income, steady cash flow.
– $40,000 Annual income.
– all units on 1 or 2 year leases .
– all units leased, always lease out, and locals call wanting to rent.
– Water sewer electric on whole street, same grid.
– Water sewer electric tenant pay their own.
– Under market rents, Tenants take care of place like their own and do their own work.
– 5 units x $650 , 6 lots total
– plenty of parking
– 220k sfh’s on same street rent $1200
– sub-dividable into 4 lots for sfh’s lots per county, will need plat.
– no hoa.
– no flood zone.
– no septic
– local cut grass $50 mo.
– improve surroundings asset, add other money making income ideas,
– raise rates slowly,
– pay down or off in 6 years
– subdivide 1 lot at a time slowly, build new, …or wait later, do all at once.
– wait for bridge expansion to St Johns coming, (bridge announcement)
– 5 minutes away is downtown and 5 minutes from to be coming bridge to be built.
– self manage from afar or preference, turn to local suggested prop. manager, hands off stress free.
– Stress-Free Maintenance. Passive Income
– 15%+ cash on cash. Water Sewer.
– For the buy hold investor.
– Seller Fl Licensed, Investor, relationship with trust, notarized, recorded.
– Do not walk property w/o proof of funds and schedule in advance.
– cash close sale…
– Matt Berklacy – MBBJAX@gmail.com . – 703-679-8144